Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Self managed superannuation funds (SMSF) are one of the largest and fastest growing segments of the superannuation sector. Since the introduction of legislative changes that made super much more tax effective, SMSFs have become one of the most effective forms of wealth creation available.
We provide a range of services to assist you with the establishment and ongoing management and administration of a SMSF. Our team incorporates specialists in financial strategy, accounting, taxation, and investment that will help you navigate and meet the various compliance rules and regulations associated with superannuation. We can help you develop the right strategy to maximise your wealth and where required, ensure your strategy compliments broader wealth creation and estate planning.
We offer a scale of service options ranging from establishment of a SMSF and ongoing compliance through to a full service offering which provides a higher level of administrative support.
Services MPR provide
- Establishing a SMSF and completing all registrations with the ATO including obtaining a tax file number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN), registering for PAYG and GST (if required)
- Preparing product disclosure statements
- Preparing a trust deed drafted to achieve your fund's objectives
- Arranging the initial roll over of existing superannuation benefits into the SMSF
- Assisting you in establishing, developing and maintaining the investment strategy for the fund
- Producing annual financial statements and lodging the SMSF Annual Return with the ATO
- Maintaining Asset Registers, compliance minutes and trustee declarations
- Producing the Compliance Review and Management Letter
- Assistance with gearing and borrowing for investment in the fund
- Payment of benefits including account based pensions and transition to retirement income streams
If you would like to discuss SMSFs and how they can become part of your wealth creation and estate planning strategy, please contact our office on 03 9869 5900 or email us for more information.