Grants Strategies for SMEs
Get cash to fund your business
Grants should form part of every SME’s funding strategy. There are grants available to SMEs across all industries and at all stages of their businesses life cycle, from establishment, development, pre-commercialisation, go to market and exporting.
Apart from providing the added injection of cash SMEs need to fund their growth and key business strategies, consideration of grants is increasingly being viewed as an important element of good corporate governance.
Every year over 600 Federal, State and Local Government grants
with a combined total value of approximately $50 billion
are made available to Australian SMEs through various funding bodies
at a Federal, State and Local level.
The challenge for SMEs is, knowing where to find them and how to successfully apply for them. This is made harder by the fact that all these grants are spread across many government agencies, each with their own criteria, application process and sometimes ongoing reporting requirements.
To address this, MPR Group utilises a grants database that is maintained and constantly updated to give us current information about the many grants available to SMEs. We use this database to identify grants that can provide the cash support an individual business needs to pursue a particular project or initiative or to devise a comprehensive grants strategy to support the ongoing goals and objective of your business.
Our grants strategies enable you to take advantage of all your funding opportunities, not just the big ticket grants that are highly competitive and most businesses apply for.
Taking this longer term approach to obtaining the cash your business needs, allows you to maximise you cash and proactively execute your funding strategy in an efficient manner.
Our years of experience with grants and assessment of your eligibility will help reduce the risk to your business and improve your odds of getting a better result for your time and effort invested in pursuing grants.
For further information call Brendan Brown on 03 9869 5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re an SME business owner and you’d like to book a free Initial Grants Assessment for your business, download our Grants Assessment Questionnaire, complete and return it to us for a free discussion.
Services MPR provide
- Grant Strategies
- Conducting tailored grants searches
- Mapping relevant programs to your business strategy
- Devising a systematic approach to applying for grants
- Providing analysis to assess and determine your likely success
- Grant applications
- Helping you understand the criteria
- For certain grants, we can assist with completing the application and submitting it on your behalf
- Providing assistance with financial information and reporting to support grant applications
- Education and Advice
- Sharing our knowledge and experience about grants
- Providing seminars on how to deliver winning grants
- Equipping you with appropriate tools to help pursue your grant opportunities
- Advice and support to get you through grant audits
- Advice about processes to assist with ongoing reporting and compliance requirements once you’ve been awarded a grant